Temerty Advanced Surgical Education & Simulation Centre
A national and global Centre of excellence in surgical training, research and practice.
Join our Mailing List
Stay up to date with the latest News, Courses, and Events taking place at the Temerty Centre!
- Med-Tech Summit InterviewDr Amin Madani, Surgeon at University Health Network, sat down for a talk with Mike Prasad at Med-Tech Summit Americas June 2022
- Medical Education Research Grant – RecipientsRecipients of the Medical Education Research Grant from the past few years.
- Toronto doctor developed an AI to reduce surgical complicationsPerforming surgery requires extreme skill, focus and precision; researchers hope to develop AI systems to train and assist surgeons.
- Member Spotlight: Amin MadaniWe caught up with Dr. Amin Madani, an endocrine and acute care surgeon at UHN and researcher with The Institute for Education Research (TIER). He attended Western University’s medical school before completing his general surgery residency at McGill University where he also obtained his PhD in surgical education and innovation. He subsequently completed a clinical …
- CTV Your Morning – New AI tool aims to improve life-saving surgery outcomesToronto doctor Dr. Amin Madani explains how the prototype works and how it could help other medical professionals around the world.
Follow us on Twitter @TemertySimCtr